Saturday, April 19, 2008

Military Genius

"You WANT me on that ball....... you need me on that ball. We use words like honor, code, loyalty, and fetch. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.....our homes, families, and balls. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to those who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom and enjoyment that I provide, and then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said 'thank you', and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you either pick up a weapon, stand a post, or buy a Mastiff. Either way, I don't give a darn what you think you are entitled to."

"A FEW GOOD DOGS", by Yankees Man

I wonder if the Colonel's got coup d'oeil, too?

No comments: