Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stephen Hall: First Post


My name is Stephen Hall and I am a Junior at Syracuse University.

I am from Dayton, Ohio and am a die hard Cincinnati Bengals fan. In high school I used to box, wrestle, and do Muay Thai kickboxing, and at Syracuse I'm in a fraternity and a member of the Syracuse Cheerleading team.

Currently, I am working with the Northside Community Police Center as part of my public affairs class, PAF 315. I've been asked to conduct a survey of users of NCPC. 


I began by designing a spreadsheet, and filled it with the names of the people who have attend events within the past year. 

Then I designed a survey with the input of Officer Clarke, Renee, and Northsidebloggr.  Once the surveys are returned, I will tabulate the results and produce a report. 

So far it is extremely rewarding and a great learning experience.

The surveys go out today. In a few weeks, I will get the data back so I can start tabulating the results.

You'll be hearing more from me soon.

No comments: